The United States of America has a stable economy and lifestyle. A place which is well known for its tourism, countless places to visit and sightseeing. With the snow-covered peaks, forests, beaches, cities and open skies USA is home to such a big population.L-1 NON-IMMIGRATION VISA FOR ENTREPRENEURS
Along with offering permanent residency through Eb 5 visa immigration options are available for foreign business owners who are willing to operate their business venture in US. By means of L1 visa business owners can temporarily transfer foreign worker - who are working in managerial, executive, or specialized knowledge position - to the U.S. so that they continue their employment in an office of the same employer or it’s branch.
This is a non-migration visa for the US proposed for officials of foreign organizations who wish to move their organization to the US or open an organization there to proceed with their official work.
The US L1 Visa applies to those persons wishing to expand their businesses to the US. People who own a foreign entity or branch or who are employed in a Managerial position are able to apply for the L1 visa which can also lead to a Green Card.Technically speaking the United States L1 visa is a non-foreigner visa which enables abroad organizations to exchange representatives.Requirements for L1 Entrepreneur visa :
- A minimum amount of $100,000 is required for investment in a company and rent an office.
- To qualify for an L1 visa the employee, which can include business owners, must have worked for a subsidiary, parent, affiliate or branch office of the US company outside of the US for at least one year out of the last three years.
- Buy a company or create a minimum of 3-4 jobs during the first year the company operates.
- Doing business not only in the US but also abroad within the parent company.
- A minimum of at least $50,000 in the company’s account and a business plan.
- Easy Visa Retention : If you meet the conditions of the program for up to 7 years then you can retain your L1 status.
- Social Benefits :Under the L1 Entrepreneur Visa programme the investor and his or her family is entitled to study, work and live anywhere in the US.
- Cost Effective : A nominal investment amount required in which you don’t need to prove to anyone from where your funds have originated.
- Green Card : After obtaining the L1 Entrepreneur Via program there is a huge possibility for subsequently obtaining a Green Card under the EB-5 program.
- Family Benefits : The children up to the age of 21, the spouse and the applicant’s family members will also receive visas.
Why Choose Stratix ?
Stratix is a leading team of immigration consultants in Middle East with a rich experience of 5 years in the field of offering immigration services to those looking to relocate to a foreign country. To make your process hassle free, simple and expedited, our consultants practice full honesty and transparency in their work and are willing to help you at each stage.
- Complete Assistance : Establishing a new business or a new branch in a foreign land requires a lot of understanding of the economic, financial and political rules and regulations prevalent in the country. There are a dozen of considerations to understand like level of investment, place of establishments, tax benefits, and most importantly the tedious paper work involved in registration of a new enterprise.
- Technical Support : As a leading group immigration consultants in Dubai our services include providing complete assistance in establishing a new business in the US. We will also provide full support with filing the petition with USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) by proving the common ownership between both the USA and foreign company.
- Customer Oriented Service : Stratix services stretch beyond just assisting you with the application procedure. We also provide invaluable support with the preparation of your business plan, advice relating to tax services and location of your business to ensure you satisfy all the requirements for an extension of your visa, and ultimately your Green Card.