Why Choose St. Lucia ?
St. Lucia is a beautiful island nation. It is the only sovereign nation to be named after a woman. Owing to its jaw dropping beauty St. Lucia has earned the accolade of ‘Helen of the West Indies.’ It boasts of white sandy beaches, emerald green rainforest and aromatic spring. The beauty of this island is that it is encapsulated by rich greenery and inviting ocean. The island is symbolic of adventure and passion.
St. Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program
Citizenship by investment in St. Lucia is available through four options1.Contribution towards National Economic Fund (NEF)
The National Economic Fund is established under the section 33 of St Economic Diversification Fund (EDF) was established St. Lucia’s citizenship by investment act. The sole purpose behind establishing this fund is to attract foreign investment to finance government projects and offer citizenship in return.
The contribution for St. Lucia’s Citizenship by Investment programme through NEF is as follows :
- Single applicant: a non-refundable contribution of USD 100,000
- For Main applicant and spouse the contribution is of USD 165,000
- For a family upto four members the contribution amounts to be USD 190,000
- For every additional dependent the contribution towards NEF is USD 25,000
In case of this option any individual can obtain St. Lucia’s citizenship through investment in Real Estate. The requirements under the category are as follows :
- For single applicant contribution towards real estate investment should be USD $50,000.
- If the applicant is accompanied by a spouse then contribution for the spouse is USD 35,000.
- For dependent aged 18 years of age or above the contribution is USD 35,000.
- For dependent under 18 years of age the contribution is USD 25,000.
Under the St. Lucia citizenship by investment program the real estate property purchased by the investor should be approved by the St. Lucian government. Also, the property has to be held by the investor for a period of 5 years.3.Pre Approved Enterprise Project
Under the St. Lucia Citizenship by investment program an investor is entitled to St. Lucia’s citizenship by way of making investment in pre-approved enterprise projects provided it creates minimum three jobs. In case of joint investments each applicant must make a contribution of at least $1 Million and the entire project must be valued at $6 million and should create at least 6 permanent jobs.
For a single applicant the contribution amount is USD 3,500,000 and in case of more than one applicant the contribution amount is USD 6,000,000 where each applicant shall contribute no less than USD 1,000,000.4.Investment in non-interest bearing Government bonds
Under the option the investment in Government bonds (without interest) should be in the applicant’s name and that too for at least 5 years.Advantages of St. Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program
- No Stay Requirement :There are no physical residency requirement under Dominica citizenship by investment program.
- Stable Environment :St. Lucia enjoys the status of being a member of Commonwealth of Nations, the Caribbean Community (CARICOM), the Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS), and the International Organisation of La Francophonie. Being a member of such prestigious organisation makes St. Lucia an extremely stable island.
- No Formal Requirement :There is no requirement for education, age or language.
- Free Travel : In case of St. Lucia investment citizenship the investor and his family is eligible for a visa-free travel to 121 countries including Schengen area.
- Residency Status :Investors under the Dominica citizenship program are entitled to live and work in St. Lucia.
- Citizenship :Dual citizenship, which is allowed under St Lucian law
Stratix consultants is an abled team of immigration consultants and solicitors in Dubai with services extended to the entire Middle East, backed up with a strong experience. Our vision is to provide hassle free, easy, fast and client oriented immigration service.