Why Choose UK for migration?
United Kingdom is a dream destination for all business owners, professionals and students. It multicultural and diverse society offers friendly place to settle. Through UK immigration visa the investor become a key member of EU which entitles him or her to greater business opportunities throughout Europe and also G8. UK citizens are also entitled to best in class healthcare and educational facilities. UK also offers attractive tax regime for high net worth investors.UK Investor and Business Entrepreneur Visa
Being one of the leading team of immigration consultants in Middle East we offer complete aided assistance to all our clients who are looking forward to relocate to UK by way of business investment. There are a few options to obtain UK Entrepreneur visa which are as follows :
- Innovator Visa :
- Start Up Visa :
- Sole Representative Visa :
Under the UK entrepreneur visa program the investor is entitled to an ‘Innovator Visa’ provided you meet the following requirements :
1.If you need to set up or run a business in UK the business idea should be endorsed by an approved body. Endorsement letter is provided if you are at least 18 years of age, have English language requirement and should have personal savings to support themselves.
2.The investor should be from outside the European Economic Area and Switzerland
3.In case of a new business the investor must £50,000 in investment funds. In case of an existing business no investment fund is required. In case of a group of innovator visa application each applicant should invest an amount of £50,000.
Under this visa the investor can stay for 3 years and there is no limit on how many you apply for extension.
As per the policies of the Start Up Visa the investor can stay in UK for a period of 2 years. Under the UK entrepreneur visa program the investor is entitled to ‘Start Up Visa’ provided you meet the following requirements :
1.The applicant wants to set up a business in UK which should be endorsed by an approved body. Endorsement letter is provided if you are at least 18 years of age, have English language requirement and should have personal savings to support themselves.
2.He or she should be outside the European Economic Area and Switzerland.
The Sole Representative visa is for those persons who want to expand their business and therefore, wish to send a senior member of their company to represent their overseas business in the UK. This visa requires the sole representative to set up a UK branch or wholly owned subsidiary of the overseas company.
One of the advantage of having a sole representative is that there is no minimum investment. The visa is granted for a time period of 3 years after which the investor can apply for extension by citing a proof that the commercial activity he or she was working in is still operational and viable. Family members are also permitted to apply alongside the main application, which include spouse and children up to the age of 18. You will be entitled to apply for settlement after 5 years and a citizenship application can be made one year after settlement has been granted.
- Employment : The individual coming to the UK as a sole representative of the company, must not be a majority shareholder of the company. In addition, they must be recruited and employed outside the UK, by a company whose headquarters and principal place of business is outside the UK.
- Industry Knowledge : The Sole representative of the company must have extensive industry knowledge and experience and must hold a senior position in the company; who has full authority to make decisions on their behalf.
Why Choose Stratix Consultants ?
Investing your hard earned money in a foreign land can be a tricky option. After all a lot of finances along with your future gets at stake. Thus, seeking professional advice becomes inevitable in such important situations.
- Assisted Planning : As a team of immigration consultants operating in Middle East we will assist you with preparing documentation related to individual, company and the business plan.
- Professional Support :We provide full support to the investor in terms of providing a UK solicitor to to ensure your application meets all the UK Border Agency in the UK.