Why Choose New Zealand ?
New Zealand is a country of stunning and diverse natural beauty: jagged mountains, rolling pasture land, steep fiords, pristine trout-filled lakes, raging rivers, scenic beaches, and active volcanic zones.New Zealand Entrepreneur Visa Program
Entrepreneur visa program for New Zealand is for those business people who are willing to invest in a business in New Zealand as a self employed business person.
In case of an Entreprepreneur visa program for New Zealand the first step is to obtain Entrepreneur work visa by virtue of which any individual is allowed to set up or buy a business in New Zealand. After six months or two years the investor can apply for residence under the Entrepreneur Residence CategoryEntrepreneur Work Visa
It is a three year work visa which is structured in two stages :
- Start up stage : After the approval the Entrepreneur work visa is initially given for 12 months. By virtue of this visa the investor is entitled to buy or establish a new business in New Zealand.
- Balance Stage : Once the business is set up visa is granted for the remaining 24 months.
- A capital investment of minimum NZ$100,000 (excluding working capital).
- No history of bankruptcy, fraud or business failure.
- 120 points or more, with points awarded for factors about the likely success of the business and its value to New Zealand.
- Requirements of English language
- Through this entrepreneur visa the investor can own a business in New Zealand for 3 years.
- Application can include main applicant’s spouse, dependent children under 19 years.
The Entrepreneur Residence Category enables you to live in New Zealand provided that you have set up a high development and inventive business with a fair potential in New Zealand. There are two different ways of meeting all requirements for living arrangement under this approach :
- Entrepreneur Residence Category (2 Years) : This category requires you to have a successfully established or purchased a business in New Zealand and have been self employed in that business for at least two years.
- Entrepreneur Residence Category (6 Months) : This option provides a faster track to residence if you have invested at least NZ$500,000 in your business and have created a minimum of three new full-time jobs for New Zealand citizens or residents.
Why Choose Stratix ?
- Complete Assistance : Establishing a new business or a new branch in a foreign land requires a lot of understanding of the economic, financial and political rules and regulations prevalent in the country. There are a dozen of considerations to understand like level of investment, place of establishments, tax benefits, and most importantly the tedious paper work involved in registration of a new enterprise.
- Technical Support : As a leading group immigration consultants in Dubai our services include providing complete assistance in establishing a new business in a foreign country.
- Customer Oriented Service : Stratix services stretch beyond just assisting you with the application procedure. We also provide invaluable support with the preparation of your business plan, advice relating to tax services and location of your business to ensure you satisfy all the requirements for an extension of your visa.