Why Choose Portugal ?
Portugal is a picturesque European country bordering Spain. It’s a country where you can enjoy surfing the waves and skiing down the snowy mountains. It boasts of favourable climate, array of castles, vibrant festivities, gleaming beaches and finest wine.Portugal Residency Program
Being leading immigration consultants in Middle East our team offers various permanent residency program for all those looking to shift to a foreign country. Our experienced team is responsible for making process of obtaining permanent residency to a foreign land easy and well assisted. Before you make your decision let’s us give you a brief on what Portugal Residency Program is.
Under the new Portugal Golden visa program the citizens of third countries can obtain residency permit in Portugal by making a real estate investment for minimum five years. It can be extended for 2 years and then for another 2 years. After a stipulated time period the temporary residency permit holder can apply for a permanent residency.There are two different ways in which an individual can apply for Portugal Residency Program :
- Real Estate Investment : To qualify under the Portugal Golden Visa program the investor is required to make a real estate investment of amount equivalent to 5,00,00 Euros. A collective group of investors can also make an investment however it should be 5,00,000 Euros each.
- Promissory Contract : Another way of getting Portugal residency permit under the Golden Visa program is by way of a promissory contract with a deposit of 500,000 Euros.
Portugal residency permit can be obtained by the main applicant, his or her spouse, children under the age of 18 and dependent children over the age of 18 who are students.Advantages of Portugal Permanent Residency :
- Free Travel :The holder of Portugal residency permit can freely travel from their country of origin to any of the Schengen country freely.
- Right to Live : Under the Portugal residency program the permit holder has the right to live in Portugal.
- Whole Family:The Portugal residency permit is issued to the main applicant and his or her family including children and parents at the same.
- No Stay Obligation : Under the Portugal residency program the residency permit holder and his family only needs to stay in Portugal for 7 days in a year. Owing to this you can also rent your property and gain additional economic benefits.
- Permanent Residency : Maintaining investment and meeting the rules on minimum stay in the country can entitle you to will allow you to receive permanent residency and Portuguese citizenship.
Why Choose Stratix Consultants ?
Stratix is a leading team of immigration consultants in Middle East with a rich experience of 5 years in the field of offering immigration services to those looking to relocate to a foreign country. Our consultants practice complete honesty and transparency in their work and help you at each stage to so that entire process is hassle free, simple and expedited.