Why Choose Canada ?
Canada has proven to be one of the most popular destinations for investor migrants wishing to relocate. The benefits of this country include, but are not limited to one of the best healthcare and education systems in the world, G8 member and one of the safest countries to live in. It is one of the most immigrant friendly country with people from multiple cultures residing together.
Canada Start-up Visa Program
Start-up Visa Program
Canada Start-up Visa Program is an opportunity for immigrant entrepreneurs who are willing to start, invest in and grow an exciting new business in Canada to gain the Permanent Residency.ELIGIBILITY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Applicant should have at least 2 years experience working at Management/Manager level or as Business Owner.
- Liquidity of CAN $ 200,000 to invest in a qualifying business proposal.
- Primary applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Based on family size should have one year living expenses coverage to sustain in Canada.
- Pass IELTS score with CLB level 5.
- Fastest and the most economical Investor program for all the family members.
- Citizens enjoy visa-free travel to more than 180 countries.
- Access to free universal healthcare .
- Exceptional standard of living.
- Excellent educational opportunities with numerous public schools and top universities.
- Remarkable natural beauty, clean environment and a very safe place to raise a family .
- Any age to 60 years can apply.
It would be an understatement to say that a wide opportunity available all around the globe to explore personal and professional avenues of growth. This is where permanent residency programs come into picture. If you are willing to relocate to a new country then applying for permanent residency is possible option.
The Quebec Investor program was established in 1986, to allow entrepreneurs and their families to obtain Canadian permanent residence. The requirements of obtaining Canada immigration through Entrepreneur visa program are as follows :
- Net worth - A minimum of CAD $2,000,000 in legally acquired net worth, alone or with the help of their spouse or common-law partner if accompanying the applicant. Assets such as property, bank accounts, pension funds, stocks and shares may be included.
- Business or Management Experience - A minimum of two years of management experience over the course of five years prior to the submission of the candidate’s application..
- Investment - Willing to invest an un-refundable investment of CAD $350,000 in a Quebec approved financial intermediary or purchasing Quebec Government bonds worth CAD 12000,00.
- Free Travel : Once an individual and his family gets a permanent residency under the QUEBEC investor program they are free to travel to and reside permanently in Canada from their country of origin.
- Citizenship Benefits : Under the Canada residency program the permanent residency holder and his or her family is entitled to work,invest and study in Canada.
- Social Benefits: A Canadian permanent resident has the right to free universal Health Care, free education for the children and almost free university.
Why Choose Stratix Consultants ?
Stratix is a leading team of immigration consultants in Middle East with a rich experience of 20 years in the field of offering immigration services to those looking to relocate to a foreign country. We thrive on complete transparency, honesty and an hassle free prompt service. Apart from offering permanent residency our expert team will aid you in obtaining citizenship through investment, skilled immigration visa and study visa.