Why Choose Spain ?
Spain is a European country with rich cultural heritage, ostentatious castles, jaw dropping architecture, manured landscaped, sky touching mountains. The cities are busy and the outskirts are quaint giving Spain a distinctive character.Spain Residency Program
Being leading immigration consultants in Middle East our team offers various citizenship by investment program and permanent residency program for all those looking to relocate to a foreign country. We understand that the process of getting residency of a new country can be tedious process. This is where our team of immigration consultants come into picture. Let’s us give you a brief on Spain Residency Program for a better understanding.There are three different ways in which an individual can apply for Spain Residency Program :
- Investing in residential or commercial process of a value equivalent to at least 500,000 Euros.
- Spain residency permit can be obtained by also investing in Spanish company or making a bank deposit of 1,000,000 Euros.
- Investing in state bonds with an amount equivalent of 2,000,000 Euros.
Spain residency permit can be obtained by the main applicant, his or her spouse, under age children, dependent adult children and parents.
Spanish Government offers two different methods of applying for a permanent Spain residency permit. The methods are as follows :
- Residency permit for investors : This kind of application is made in Spain. The permit is issued for a time period of 2 years and can be extended for 5 years.
- Golden Visa for investors : This kind of application is made at Spain consulate. The permit is issued for a period of 1 year and can be extended for 5 years.
- Free Travel :The holder of Spain residency permit can freely travel from their country of origin to any of the Schengen country freely.
- Right to Live : Under the Spain residency program the permit holder has the right to live and work in Spain.
- Whole Family:The Spanish residency permit is issued to the main applicant and his or her family including children and parents at the same.
- No Stay Obligation : Holder of temporary Spain residency permit are not obliged to stay in the country for a fixed time period. He or she can visit Spain for one day in the entire permit tenure.
- Permanent Residency : Those who hold temporary residency permit can apply for permanent residency program after a certain time period.
Why Choose Stratix Consultants ?
Stratix consultants is a team of expert immigration consultants in Dubai with operations across Middle East. Our focus has always been towards offering hassle free immigration service to our clients. Along with permanent residency program we also offer services regarding citizenship through investment, skilled immigration visa and study visa.