Why Choose St Kitts & Nevis ?
The Federation of Saint Christopher and Nevis is situated in the Leeward Islands. It is a federal two-island country in the West Indies. Both in zone and population, it is the smallest sovereign state in America.St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program
The Government of St. Kitts and Nevis has a long running "Citizenship-by-Investment" program drawing in outsiders, who make a generous commitment to the development of the nation. Investors along with their family members, can gain citizenship either by making a donation or investment in real estate purchase. It usually takes 6 months to receive the passport after the investment is made.
The applicants can meet all the requirements for citizenship is through an investment in a real-estate project which is pre-approved, which includes villas, hotel shares and condominium units. By law, the minimum real estate investment is US$200,000 (resalable after 7 years) or US$400,000 (resalable after 5 years) for every main applicant.
Once the application is submitted, the process fees and the non-refundable due diligence should likewise be paid. The fees amount is as follows -
- US$7,500 : Main applicant;
- US$4,000 : Each dependent of the main applicant (over 16 years);
After getting approval in principle of an application which has been made through a real estate investment, a Government fee applies, which is as follows:
- US$35,050 : Main applicant;
- US$20,050 : Spouse of the main applicant;
- US$10,050 : Any other qualified dependent regardless of the age of the main
Adding to these fees, the people who buy real estate ought to know about the buying costs which is mainly compulsory insurance fund contributions and conveyance fees.
Under this program there are two investment options. It also includes a donation to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF) made up of the following contributions:
- US$250,000 : Single applicant;
- US$300,000 : Family with up to 3 dependents (spouse + 2 children under 18 years);
- US$350,000 : Family with up to 5 dependents (spouse + 4 children under 18 years);
- US$450,000 : Family with up to 7 dependents (spouse + 6 children under 18 years);
- US$50,000 : Additional per person above 7 dependents;
- US$75,000 : Dependents over 18 years old;
- US$4,000 : Due diligence for each dependent over 16 years.
If an applicant contributes to the Sustainable Growth Fund(SGF), then the applicant may qualify for citizenship. Prerequisites are as following :
- A contribution of US$150,000 which is non-refundable is required for a single applicant
- A contribution of US$195,000 which is non-refundable is required for the main applicant with upto 3 dependents (i.e, a spouse and two children)
- A contribution of US$10,000 for additional dependents, regardless of their age
Once the application is submitted, the process fees and the non-refundable due diligence should likewise be paid. The fees amount is as follows-
- US$7,500 : Main applicant;
- US$4,000 : Each dependent of the main applicant (over 16 years).
The second choice is that of real estate investment, where you will be required to buy a property of a minimum value of 400,000 USD invested in real estate development. For at least 5 years the investment must be kept. As expert immigration consultants we work with trusted partners who can advise you on approved real estate.
Advantages of St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program
- Citizenship Benefits :The major advantages include dual citizenship and tax -free worldwide income.
- Family Oriented : St Kitts and Nevis permanent residency program allows inclusion of children who are dependent upto the age of 25 years old and the parents and grandparents who are dependent and over 65 years,
- Time Scale : Fast processing within four months.
- No Major Requirements : No necessity to travel to St Kitts and Nevis during the application procedure and no interview, education or management experience is required.
- Free Travel : A major advantage is a citizenship for St Kitts and Nevis provides for visa-free travel to more than 100 countries which include Schengen member states, UK and Hong Kong.
Why Choose Stratix ?
Our team of immigration consultants will guide you with entire process of visa application. One the property has been selected our qualified immigration consultants and lawyers will take care of the application process, legal work, paper work and conveyancing without the client’s need to visit the country.