There are large corporations who are well established with branches all over the globe. In such a scenario recruitment of reliable and experienced employees especially at the skilled or managerial level become a huge task. This is where the provision of US L1 Visa introduced by United States of America works in favour of such multi-nationals. This is a great professional opportunity for business owners to expand their business to US.
The Government of USA has following options for availing the Entrepreneur Visa :E-2 NON-IMMIGRATION VISA FOR INVESTORS
Under the provision for US Entrepreneur Visa on the basis of investment in a new or an existing company in a small business category, the US E-2 Non-Immigrant visa can be obtained. Under the E2 Non Immigrant Visa the investors is entitled to buy a company or have the ownership of controlling the shares. In addition there is also a huge possibility for subsequently obtaining a Green Card under the EB-5 program.Requirements of E 2 Non Immigration Visa for Investors :
- Under the US Entrepreneur Visa program a minimum amount of $200,000 is required for investment in a company.
- Citizenship of a country participating in the E-2 agreement with the US
- A business plan for the next five years demonstrating that you are capable of generating a profit.
- Visa Duration :Your visa stay is limited only till the company operates and could be extended without any limitations until the company is profitable.
- Work Flexibility :Under the E2 Entrepreneur visa for USA there is no requirements for doing business abroad or to work in an executive capacity.
- Cost Effective :A nominal investment amount.
- No Employment Obligation :No minimum requirement for a minimum number of jobs which are created.
- Family Benefits :All the members of the applicant’s family including spouse and children up to to the age of 21 also receive E2 visas.
This is a non-migration visa for the US proposed for officials of foreign organizations who wish to move their organization to the US or open an organization there to proceed with their official work.
The US L1 Visa applies to those persons wishing to expand their businesses to the US. People who own a foreign entity or branch or who are employed in a Managerial position are able to apply for the L1 visa which can also lead to a Green Card.
Technically speaking the United States L1 visa is a non-foreigner visa which enables abroad organizations to exchange representatives.Requirements for L1 Entrepreneur visa :
- A minimum amount of $100,000 is required for investment in a company and rent an office
- To qualify for an L1 visa the employee, which can include business owners, must have worked for a subsidiary, parent, affiliate or branch office of the US company outside of the US for at least one year out of the last three years.
- Buy a company or create a minimum of 3-4 jobs during the first year the company operates.
- Doing business not only in the US but also abroad within the parent company
- A minimum of at least $50,000 in the company’s account and a business plan
- Easy Visa Retention : If you meet the conditions of the program for up to 7 years then you can retain your L1 status.
- Social Benefits : Under the L1 Entrepreneur Visa programme the investor and his or her family is entitled to study, work and live anywhere in the US
- Cost Effective : A nominal investment amount required in which you don’t need to prove to anyone from where your funds have originated
- Green Card : After obtaining the L1 Entrepreneur Via program there is a huge possibility for subsequently obtaining a Green Card under the EB-5 program
- Family Benefits : The children up to the age of 21, the spouse and the applicant’s family members will also receive visas.
Why Choose Stratix Consultants for Entrepreneur Immigration to USA?
As leading immigration consultants in the Middle East Stratix consultants have considerable experience in the field of offering genuine immigration related advice to those looking to relocate to or start a new business in the US. Working with Stratix Consultants gives you the following advantages :
- Complete Assistance : Establishing a new business or a new branch in a foreign land requires a lot of understanding of the economic, financial and political rules and regulations prevalent in the country. There are a dozen of considerations to understand like level of investment, place of establishments, tax benefits, and most importantly the tedious paper work involved in registration of a new enterprise.
- Technical Support :As a leading group immigration consultants in Dubai our services include providing complete assistance in establishing a new business in the US. We will also provide full support with filing the petition with USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) by proving the common ownership between both the USA and foreign company.
- Customer Oriented Service :Stratix services stretch beyond just assisting you with the application procedure. We also provide invaluable support with the preparation of your business plan, advice relating to tax services and location of your business to ensure you satisfy all the requirements for an extension of your visa, and ultimately your Green Card.