Portugal is the oldest European country with a Mediterranean climate and rich and diverse culture making it an perfect location for families. The fast developing market is secure and ideal for investors alike who will have access to the whole Schengen zone. The Portugal Golden Visa program has demonstrated to be the most famous plan in Europe with speculators pulled in to its adaptability and advantages. Started in 2012 the speculator visa program has been effectively promoted globally by the Portuguese government.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs through the Department of Consular Affairs and the Portuguese Trade and Investment Agency (AICEP) offers Portugal’s Golden Residence Permit Program.
Portugal’s Golden Residency program is aimed at attracting foreign direct investments to the country from non-EU investors who meet certain necessities. They must invest in property, of a complete estimation of up to or above EUR 500,000, or in property worth up to or above 350,000 EUR which is more than 30 years old or situated in urban regeneration areas designated for refurbishing.
In some cases, the investment amount may be decreased to EUR 280,000 if the investment is made in low-density population areas. The funds must originate from abroad and verification of no criminal record must be given.Advantages of Portugal Permanent Residency and Citizenship by Investment Program :
- Residency Freedom :This visa enables the candidate to dwell and work in Portugal. Citizenship of Portugal and a second passport conveys the right to live, work and study anywhere in the European Union.
- No Restriction Travel :By obtaining Portugal citizenship program the investor can enter the country without applying for travel visa.
- Free Travel :The non restriction travel policy also holds true for all Schengen member states.
- Easy Process : Under the guidance of immigration consultants the Portugal Citizenship becomes a hassle free process. Temporary residence is allowed initially for 5 years, after which you are qualified to apply for your permanent residence; and one year after can become a citizen of Portugal. You are able to include your spouse, dependent children and dependent parents.
- No Residency Restriction : The minimum stay necessity is only 7 days for the first year and 14 days for subsequent 2 year periods in order to renew the Portuguese Golden Visa. In Portugal citizenship can be granted without the applicant having resided in the country.
As a expert team of immigration consultants in Dubai with services spread across the Middle East our service providers will offer you with first hand assistance in choosing the right property and getting an ensured profit on this investment.
Why Choose Stratix Consultants ?
Our team of immigration consultants will guide you with entire process of visa application. One the property has been selected our qualified immigration consultants and lawyers will take care of the application process, legal work, paper work and conveyancing without the client’s need to visit the country.